+ Reply to Thread

4100 Screen Shots

More to come as when I can take them....
    Last edited by equus; 01-23-2006 at 10:34 PM.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

here's the link for the photos
    http://photos.yahoo.com/hmaservice
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

External antenna port?

Does the 4100 have an external antenna port/connector?
    Tom Gordon
    Riverbend Marketing
    Ashley (Lansing area), Michigan

Re: External antenna port?

Originally posted by tdjgordon
    Does the 4100 have an external antenna port/connector?
    Nope... I took the two small rubber plugs in the back and they are cosmetic plugs for the two Torx-Head screws

Shucks... thanks for checking

Thank you for checking. Well maybe the HP 6300 series will. We live in a fringe AT&T area and I would really like to try an external antenna. I have a SX56 now which I like, but am limited to 1900 MHz. The 4100 would add 850 and perhaps give me more points to connect to.
    Tom Gordon
    Riverbend Marketing
    Ashley (Lansing area), Michigan

here's the link for the photos
    equus, thanks for the photos.

it seems that ATTWS is not using their traditional belt clip style on the 4100. The new case is using a big clip over your pant. Do you feel that secure enough?

I am planning to get the 4100 also because I am tired of the 1900MHz problem. Your information is very helpful. Thanks.

Originally posted by substring
    equus, thanks for the photos.

it seems that ATTWS is not using their traditional belt clip style on the 4100. The new case is using a big clip over your pant. Do you feel that secure enough?

I am planning to get the 4100 also because I am tired of the 1900MHz problem. Your information is very helpful. Thanks.
    yes it is very secure. In fact earlier when I was getting into my truck the door post got caught in the case and it never came off the belt nor did the magnetic closure pull off. It is not bad after I started to use it more. earlier I had mentioned that the "pouch" looked awesome..more I handle it...better the opinion I am forming. I donot know if the pictures are doing any justice!!!.

I second the fact that it's pretty secure, I'm just pissed there is no place for a SDIO card, when the damn thing doesnt have it anthing built in.
    Audivox PPC4100 with WiFi

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone new how to get the start menu on the today screen like the one in the screen shot with the charging and usage bar and the icons.
    thanks

Converged
    Originally posted by thenewbreed212
    Hi
    I was wondering if anyone new how to get the start menu on the today screen like the one in the screen shot with the charging and usage bar and the icons.
    thanks
    You need a Today plug-in type program such as Spb Pocket Plus, which is what I have. I really like it a lot and find it most helpful.
    Link to Pocket Plus