+ Reply to Thread

Audiovox 4100 not on AT&T's website?

Has anyone else noticed that the 4100 is no longer on the AT&T Wireless website?

Re: Audiovox 4100 not on AT&T's website?

Originally posted by apdageek
    Has anyone else noticed that the 4100 is no longer on the AT&T Wireless website?
    Yeah..I forgot to mention that in my post earlier...It has been off since sunday morning. I was told they have had about 20% of the units they sold returned. Most of them were volume issues and a few were returned cause the users just did not like it.
    It is supposed to be back on line Wednesday.!!!
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

It might have something to do with Audiovox's exiting the mobile device market. See my post here Audiovox exits mobile phone market

Its back on their web site!!!.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Here's the latest..AT&TW has pulled ALL the 4100 and they are not selling it any more!!!. Divorces are ugly aren't they?....

Good thing I waited a little. The fact that it is manufactured by a Taiwanese firm gave me the cold feet. I was right about that based on the numbers of returns. The bad quality plus the exit of Audiovox led to the quick "divorce".

Now that ATTWS has a "gap" on their product line, I am sure they can't wait to get the iPAQ 6315... and so do I. They just have to wait till T-Mobile's "3 months exclusive" period expires.

Or maybe ATTWS will get the MPx as well.....

As far as I can tell, the PPC4100 is still on the AT&T website.