+ Reply to Thread

Is this all the users of the 4100?

I was just wondering if this is all the input there is from people who have the 4100. I have been really interested in how bad or good the thing is. Is there another forum that's more active for this phone or is there only a few that were able to get one?

Re: Is this all the users of the 4100?

Originally posted by phaggard
    I was just wondering if this is all the input there is from people who have the 4100. I have been really interested in how bad or good the thing is. Is there another forum that's more active for this phone or is there only a few that were able to get one?
    yes these are the only members here at our web-site who have the 4100. YES..AT&TW has just put the 4100 back on the web-site ONLY. Stores are not going to sell those till AT&TW works out another strategy with their "strategic partners" in China. You can get it thru the web site. It is not a bad unit. ONLY for my personal use it did not work...that does not mean that it is bad for all. You try it out and I am sure there are a lot of positive things to tell about the 4100 and there were which I was open enough to admit. Since I travel about 80% (in a vehicle) it just made dialing a problem..other than that it is not bad for the price.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

A proper use of Microsoft Voice Command or Fonix Voice Dialing with Spd Pocket Plus should fix the driving-dialing problem, as with Pocket Plus you can add a big (size of your thumb) icon on the today page, in there you can launch the voice command, and use it to dial (yes, you can either use it to call a contact or say dial and the phone number, cool aye?). The only thing is if you are driving in a noisy area, try to speak as loud as an elephant's yelling.
    I am what I am