+ Reply to Thread

USB cable charging?

Will this phone recharge through the USB cable?

I'm assuming no, but I wanted to confirm with everyone here.

Thanks!

http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...c-4100_276.htm

The normal USB cable won't charge, but look at the Boxwave site they build a charge for the USB connection. Have not tried it, if someone has comments.

Originally posted by steavis_00
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...c-4100_276.htm

The normal USB cable won't charge, but look at the Boxwave site they build a charge for the USB connection. Have not tried it, if someone has comments.
    yes that Boxwave cable does charge the unit....I am hoping MacMedia would come up with one soon as I like their products and services LOT better...IMHO.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    yes that Boxwave cable does charge the unit....I am hoping MacMedia would come up with one soon as I like their products and services LOT better...IMHO.....
    Well, I ordered one as soon as the link was posted... waaay cheaper than buying a new cable and charger from AT&T/Audiovox...

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Originally posted by el_nerdo
    Well, I ordered one as soon as the link was posted... waaay cheaper than buying a new cable and charger from AT&T/Audiovox...

Thanks to everyone for the help!
    Just wanted everyone to know that I ordered Thursday some time, the cable arrived at my desk this morning.

Cable works great, charges and syncs. And the $23.00 price including shipping really can't be beat.

The ONLY problem I have with it is the double cable can get tangled upon itself... but I'll deal for that price.

Now if only I could find a replacement stylus! :/

I have had it for awhile. Works great!! Get the AC/Car adapter and you have everything you need in your pocket.