+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-14-2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21

    USB cable charging?

    Will this phone recharge through the USB cable?

    I'm assuming no, but I wanted to confirm with everyone here.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-23-2004
    Posts
    1
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...c-4100_276.htm

    The normal USB cable won't charge, but look at the Boxwave site they build a charge for the USB connection. Have not tried it, if someone has comments.

  3. #3
    Registered User equus's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-06-2003
    Location
    Milpitas. California
    Posts
    5,293
    Originally posted by steavis_00
    http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...c-4100_276.htm

    The normal USB cable won't charge, but look at the Boxwave site they build a charge for the USB connection. Have not tried it, if someone has comments.
    yes that Boxwave cable does charge the unit....I am hoping MacMedia would come up with one soon as I like their products and services LOT better...IMHO.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-14-2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21
    Originally posted by equus
    yes that Boxwave cable does charge the unit....I am hoping MacMedia would come up with one soon as I like their products and services LOT better...IMHO.....
    Well, I ordered one as soon as the link was posted... waaay cheaper than buying a new cable and charger from AT&T/Audiovox...

    Thanks to everyone for the help!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-14-2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21
    Originally posted by el_nerdo
    Well, I ordered one as soon as the link was posted... waaay cheaper than buying a new cable and charger from AT&T/Audiovox...

    Thanks to everyone for the help!
    Just wanted everyone to know that I ordered Thursday some time, the cable arrived at my desk this morning.

    Cable works great, charges and syncs. And the $23.00 price including shipping really can't be beat.

    The ONLY problem I have with it is the double cable can get tangled upon itself... but I'll deal for that price.

    Now if only I could find a replacement stylus! :/

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-23-2004
    Posts
    17
    I have had it for awhile. Works great!! Get the AC/Car adapter and you have everything you need in your pocket.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts