+ Reply to Thread

Toshiba SDIO PA3271U/Motorola HS810

Hello all,

I have an Audio Pocket PC4100 running Version 4.20.0. I just purchased the Toshiba SDIO Type B for Bluetooth card PA3271U. I installed all necessary software. I also have the Motorola Wireless Headset HS810.

The directions from the Toshiba SDIO PA3271U say to do a search by clicking on the search icon at the bottom of the Bluetooth settings screen.

The Motorola HS810 says to hold down the 1 function button on the headset with the boom closed. Wait 3 seconds or till you see blue light (ready for search). Once you see the blue light, you hit the search button on the PPC4100. Every time I try to find the Motorola head piece, it finds some generic name and then will not allow me to connect to it because it is looked upon as an un-trusted object (Ghost).

I know the Motorola headset has a pass code of 0000 but whenever I try to input (update service) that information from the PPC4100 Toshiba software, it prompts me for a default PIN and then if I change or leave PIN as default number, I get an error that specifies "The Bluetooth authentication failed. Please retry to enter the correct Bluetooth passkey (pin code)."

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    I Love My Pocket PC

Talking It's going back!!

I've spent way too much time searching for a fix that does not yet exist. I just don't understand why companies bring out products that have limited compatibility.

It's going back!!!
    I Love My Pocket PC