+ Reply to Thread

Sandisk Wi-fi troubles?

I have a AudioVox PPC 4100 which i got the other day my friend also gave me a SanDisk Wifi card i installed the windows ce 4 drivers and did everything like the intruction manual said and the wifi card does not work. It says its not inserted when it actually is. anyone know anything i can try to make it work. Basiclly the green light also does not turn on.

I purchased the SanDisk 256MB+WiFi for my PPC4100 and got it to work 75% of the time. I installed the latest drivers from SanDisk.com, which I think are better then the ones from the CD. When the green does not blink or will not activate I just reseat the WiFi card and it works. Reading everything on the web about the PPC goes to sleep like it normally does and puts the card to sleep also. When you wake up the PPC the card will not wake up. Reseating the card does the trick..... 75% of the time for me. The other 25% of time I have to soft reset and reseat.

Hope this helps.

p@ul

i wish it did but it doesnt ive checked all the new drivers too thanks alot anyway for trying

Have you done a hard reset yet? What SanDisk card do have?

p@ul