+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Free Unlock Code

Attached is the unlock file and instructions
    Attached Files

Interesting... I did a binary comparison with the rilgsm.dll that came with my unlocked phone and they match exactly. I wonder where the IMEI mentioned in the instructions comes into play...
    Last edited by nemo3; 05-12-2005 at 10:34 PM.

has anyone tried this?

need your testimony on it.

cheers

I downloaded the file and followed the instructions and my phone is now unlocked. I verified this with a friends sim.

greg

can someon reup this or something? please?

I have tried audiovox 4100 unlocking proceedure with my Audiovox PPC 4100; its not working. I am based in Pakistan and its not working on 900/1800. These are the only avialable bands for GSM. After getting this rilgsm.dll file swap nothing has been changed. Can any one guide what to do????
    Simus

This worked great. Thanks you saved me a lot of aggrivation

Work Great in Brazil

There is a treat on updating Microsoft PPC 2003. The unlock code is lost on this operation. But this code works great to solve this Bill's boobtrap.

Thanks gguhin, you are umbeliveble!!!!!

Just bought the 4100 off eBay for my girlfriend, I'm a HP H6315 owner myself. This unlock code worked great on her 4100. Thanks guys.

Thumbs up

Great stuff. I was about to pay 2,50 on ebay for this program. It was easy to use.
    Thank you
    HERVE LACORNE

Hmm, i tried to copy the file on my 4100, but it said that the file is protected and could not be copied.

Any suggestions guys?

I bought mine off ebay from bpempire which claimed that the 4100 has been locked, which in fact it is not. *shrugs*

So anyone with a good heart, help me?

thanks

I just unlocked my PPC4100 by following the instructions and copying the new dll file into my phone. I then tried it with a friend's SIM card. It works fine. I did this because I want to migrate from ATT to Cingular, but keep my same phone. I sure do appreciate the help from guhim.

Thanks,

Larry Cruzen

i wonder if there is a software that can look inside the parameter of dll file. Any suggestion?

thanks

Thumbs up Free unlock code

I have a PPC 4100 and recommended it to a friend and his came locked. I used this to unlock his phone. It took two times but it worked!
    Procrastination is the assassin of opportunity!

unlocking the ppc 4100

I have t-mobile and I tried the code suggested for unlocking this audiovox but I could not call out so I dont believe I did it correctly can someone please help

Lightbulb Unlock

If you follow the instructions exactly it will work. My friends was T-mobile.

Note: Once you click on the link and it shows up in your PC you have to extract the file then copy and paste it into your mobile device windows.
    Procrastination is the assassin of opportunity!

I have followed the instructions on the rilgsm.dll solution, and also downloaded the XDAunlock.exe. Both to no avail. AT&T really put a good one one these puppies! If anyone knows of any more solutions, PLEASE let me know. When I go into "Phone Settings", the display shows "SIM status unknown" "Only EMERGENCY Calls" My email address is interceptornc1@aol.com if anyone knows of a better way!

Lightbulb

there is only one service in pakistan i.e. telenor which are works on this pda. how ever if u wann sell it just mail to me.

Thanks for unlock code i haven't got my phone in mail yet, but will repost my results later. Thanks agin. I hope this isn't the code others are making money off on ebay. I don't like to see when people give code away and others make money off it.

AUDIOVOX PPC 4100 unlock method

Dear gguhin,
    I see in the forum that you have been helpful to several people in unlocking their Audiovox 4100. I would be grateful if you helped me too...please.
    I bought the brand new phone off Ebay USA and the company claimed that it was unlockecd...when i got it, i realised that it was locked by AT&T.
    I downloaded the file rilgsm.dll and the instructions that you sent to someone else. At the beginning of the intructions it says
    "...as long as the IMEI you provided me is the one from your phone and is correct........
    please do the following:"

but considering i have not given you an IMEI number do you know whether it will still unlock my phone...? My IMEI number is
    IMEI xxxxxxxxxxx35

I hope you will be able to help me out... Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you..

Regards,

Vikram
    Last edited by equus; 02-13-2006 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Donot post EMEI numbers on WWW forums!!!!