+ Reply to Thread

Question PPC4100 - phone dialer problem

Got this on ebay last week. Started it up and put my Tmobile sim in it. All apps worked fine. When I tried to use the phone it asked for an Unlock code. I assumed this to be my SIM pin so entered this. It came back with an APLOCK - 0 tries remaining and the phone dialer hasn't worked since. Cannot get to the phone settings. I have done several hard resets but no success. Also tried to reflash using the Audiovox download but it won;t accept as phone already up to date.

HELP PLEASE.

Thanks
    Dave 'Gingersmith'

Cool USed the Unlock file supplied in Earlier thread

Hi

Responding to myself avtually. I downloaded the unlock file from the earlier thread and tried to copy this into the windows file on my PPC as suggested. Could not do it directly as it is read-only from explore in Activesync. So I copied it into the files, sync'd and them moved it from root path to the windows path. Did a soft reset and hey presto.... all is well.

Unhappy audiovox 4100

hi my frnd. i have same problem. i did put unlucking code 8 times same thing happen to my ppc phone. i wondering did u fixted yours. can u help me please? thanks

yes replaced the file and it opened it up for him from how i read the reply correctly