+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Software Neede

Software Neede

Does Any one have the MS Voice command?

Has anyone tried or has the VITO ButtonMapper?

Please let me know.

Also here is another unlocking file for the PPC4100 Enjoy
    Attached Files

I have voice commander. I hardly ever use it. But then again, I hardly ever have to talk to the phone when my hands are busy. You need some training to get the timing right with the headset button. I am planning to remap the rocker (which I never use anyway) to start it so that I can do it just flipping the pouch cover. I found a freeware remapper similar to Vito but haven't tried it yet.

Re: rilgsm. I did a binary comparison with the other one and the one on my phone. They're all identical. It sounds like they should work on any phone, irregardless of the IMEI.

VITO ButtonMapper would most likely be useless for the 4100. it will only be able to assign to the one button that it has and that is on the headset and thats also set to be 2 different functions.

Thanks

Thanks for the note, also I was able to obtain MS Voice commander and it works great the sad part is not beign able to asign it to a button on the PPC 4100, but is nice when hands free is available.

u can assign it to the button on the headset u have to hold the button for a certain amount of time for it to work
    not too long not to short. other than that it works great.