+ Reply to Thread

do you thing its a good Idea...

I again ! i have a treo 600, its a good phone, but i dont like te screen (160x160) 4000 colors etc... and i want to change to something better, i see this smart phone (audiovox 4100) but I can´t to decide. Cud you tell me if is a good idea change my treo 600 for this one ?, because you know about this phone and know de good and bad things of this.

thanks for your time and sorry for my poor english if somebody speak spanish please help me !! my e mail is abrahamgi@yahoo.com

Have a great day !!
    Saludos !!!

ok mate the audiovox has some problem. its freeze some time and if u finished backup batteries it lost all appli, u put there and u need to put everythink into it. again. if u have unluck one u have to put unluck program every time when it lost app. But good think is , cool screen, phone is work well, cheap, u can do whatawer u want like to other expensive ppc, i like to say get it, i have one i got from ebay i love it.

so far i think the phone is pretty good.. good reception. bat life is good so far. as good as my sidekick. ill end up buying a second batt. screen is decent.youll like the screen realestate