+ Reply to Thread

Tengo Keyboard can be ordered through ....

Last month I ordered a Tengo Keyboard for my PPC4100 through a former AT&T Indirect Dealer (now a Cingular Indirect Dealer.)

Indirect Dealers order their equipment & accessories through a former AT&T (now Cingular) site by the name of ONELINK. Dealer Cost is around $50.00.

Good Luck!

Can you provide more info on this company? I would love to order one of those thumboards...I tried to order one via the B2B number listed on TenGo's website..but they said they don't have them

As mentioned in my earlier post, I ordered my keyboard through an Indirect Dealer. Prior to the merger of Cingular and AT&T, the dealer sold AT&T plans and equipment exclusively. They now sell Cingular plans and equipment. Indirect Dealers order their equipment through an internal website titled ONELINK. The Dealers did this before the merger, and continue to do so today.

There are former blue dealers all over the country. I ordered my through a friend that is employed by Jubilee Communications which is located in Somerset, KY. There are former blue dealers located wherever you find the original AT&T footprint.

As far as I can tell, visiting a Cingular Corporate store, or attempting to order the keyboard through B2B sales, will end in failure as noted in your post. It is easy to confuse Corporate stores with stores owned and managed by Indirect Dealers.

As of two days ago, the Tengo Keyboard was still listed as available through the ONELINK website mentioned above.

Thanks for the info...will try to do some research around the Atlanta area. Thanks again!

do you have a part #? I have called a few places here locally who do not and cannot get it.I will call your store and see if they can order one and ship it..would be sweet.

Just found a Ten-Go Keyboard and bought it on E-Bay..will give a review after it is delivered!! Also..Ten-Go sells the Ten-Go Keyboard SOFTWARE which is a very good program...check it out on Ten-Go's website..
    http://www.tengo.net/index.php?reqpage=tab4

On the ONELINK site the Tengo Keyboard part # is as follows:

797553135081 Audiovox Keyboard for Audiovox PPC4100-