+ Reply to Thread

Any Fixes for phone freezing......Please!!

First off let me say that i love evertyhing about this thing....But i cannot stand all the freezing that goes on when i'm using the phone function. I've looked everywhere for any kind of fix, with no luck..I saw one thread on here that said there was fix for it using the Audio Parameter update from AnexTek's site, but i tried it and it failed to update...Anyway does anyone have any advice or luck with making this thing not freeeze???.....Please help!!

Have u simply tried to stop all the running programs in order to gain in memory ..

Do you mean by going to: settings, then memory, then the running programs tab and stopping all programs there????

I do soft resets all the time and have no programs running usually when answering or talking on the phone and it still freezes. Even after a hard reset when i have no programs installed it will still freezes when i use the phone...really wierd, i'm baffled

strange thing ...

anyway, what do you mean by "freeze"

Originally posted by adrian8981
    strange thing ...

anyway, what do you mean by "freeze"
    The screen will be stuck, and won't respond to anything unless i soft reset

did you install something?

try a hard reset .... by pressing power button and poking the softreset all in the same time. Then click the audio button downward (shortcut audio button).

hope this helps.....

yes, i do hard resets all the time, about once every week...

I had the same problem with my PPC4100 at first. I changed the SD card and it greatly improved the situation. It now freezes about once a week and a soft reset fixes it.

Larry Cruzen

u want to keep all programs out of main memory u want to keep that area as free as posssible installl all your progrms inthe built in storage or the sd card keep everything away from main storage. since running programs only close when u go to memory and close manualy u might want to install handyswitcher or some sort of app to manage your running apps. that will keep the freezing to the minimum
    good luck