+ Reply to Thread

Unlock rilgsm.dll not working

I am using an AT&T audiovox ppc 4100. I have downloaded the rilgsm.dll that is floating around and turned off and reset device several times now. I cannot get this device to unlock. Please help me out. Cingular is not helping, and everyone that is charging a price is not able to unlock my device.

I found the unlock file, I just got the unit and it worked wonders, email me and I will be glad to send it to anyone!!

Edward

rivas.edward(atsymbol)gmail(dot)com

this is free of charge!

does anyone know how to get free games and utilities for the ppc4100???

UNLOCK DLL FILE FOR AudioVox PPC4100

I have the file to unlock the Audiovox PPC 4100

Since it is a DLL file it cant be uploaded here, email me if you need it.

rivas.edward@gmail.com

to install: Just open the windows system file in the sync window explorer and copy paste like any crack to a game. system will ask if you want to replace, of course say yes.

free for everyone!

Ppc4100

Quote Originally Posted by clkrover
    I am using an AT&T audiovox ppc 4100. I have downloaded the rilgsm.dll that is floating around and turned off and reset device several times now. I cannot get this device to unlock. Please help me out. Cingular is not helping, and everyone that is charging a price is not able to unlock my device.
    Could it be that the version of Windows Mobile your phone has is not the Premium Edition? I got many people who solved the problem, send me the specs of the phone and software and I`ll do the debugging for you.

Cannot remove or replace 'rilgsm.dll'

Hi,
    I have 2 of these old Audiovox PPC4100's. My company just switched to AT&T and I want to unlock it to use for work (it's still a nice PDA).
    When I try any of the methods described in this forum, I get stuck at trying to replace the 'rilgsm.dll' file on the phone. It just errors and says it cannot replace this file (it is locked?).
    I am using Vista and the PDA came up just fine in my Sync Center and I can browse to the Windows folder and copy files to other folders, I just cannot replace this file in the Windows folder.
    Has anyone tried this in Vista?
    I have downloaded several "Windows Explorer Like" programs but nothing so far will touch these files in the Windows folder.
    Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by neotreo View Post
    I have the file to unlock the Audiovox PPC 4100

Since it is a DLL file it cant be uploaded here, email me if you need it.

rivas.edward@gmail.com

to install: Just open the windows system file in the sync window explorer and copy paste like any crack to a game. system will ask if you want to replace, of course say yes.

free for everyone!
    Could you email me the unlock file please too?

I am best reached at wwalford@bigpond.com

Regards,

Willy13