+ Reply to Thread

Screen turns off

Hi,

I am having a problem with a Tessies_Toys 2032sp. I went through all the instructions both here and on the fhonwizards site and everything worked great for a while. I also installed Watcher to replace PCS Connection. It to worked great for a while. Now how ever, when I make a phone call, any where between 5 and 15 seconds into the call the screen turns off and the only way to get it back is to hit the "hard" end button. This really wouldnt be a problem except I do have to dial phone numbers that require me entering # options on a regular basis. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

i think the screen is not turn off but only the light ? am i right ?
    if it's really turn off then.. there's maybe something wrong with that ... hopefully some experts here can solve your problem
    muach'
    sweet_babe

I actually think its the screen actually shutting down, since I can not tap any thing, if it were just the light turning off, I should still be able to tap on the numbers and such on the screen, or at least get some kind of responce from the phone when I tap the screen...right? I thought it may be power related, but this happens on a full, half, you name it of a battery charge...it even does it when charging. I dont remember this happening when I was running the PCS Connection software, but I installed the watcher software rather quickly after getting the phone so I could use Thera Aid.

Well, I decided to do a hard reset and not load watcher...and its working great. The screen stays on the whole call. If anyone knows of a way to fix the bug with watcher, I would greatly appreciate it. I would really love to get Thera Aid running and of course I need watcher to do that. Thanks again!!!!