+ Reply to Thread

So long, Thera. What's fair?

Now that I own a 6700 and the company is about to buy smartphone for me, its time to bid farewell to my second Thera. I'd like it to go to a good home.

What's a fair price for the complete box with manuals, software, remote, cradle, a second sync cable, case AND a Targus IR keyboard? Maybe there's some Christmas money to be had here. Or a worthy cause?

The eBay prices have dropped to the floor and its lack of utility as a phone (and size as a PDA) mean it can't be fobbed off on friends and family who aren't Thera fans.

Rather late reply, but I have been looking into old pda phones for a while. I might just be inerested (If I'm not too many years late). First of all though, does anyone know that these could be unlocked to alltel? Does the ##DeBug thing work?

- 2 Bunny

Thera sold

Sorry, it's long gone via e-bay. There are still lots of postings here that might help you with your unlocking and debug questions. Good luck!

Thats okay, I actually found a treo six hundred mislabeled as a treo 300 a couple nights ago on eBay. Thanks for replying anyway!

- 2 Bunny