+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Boston Tombstones

These are some cemetary shots from Boston that I took last year on a field trip. Amazing history in Boston. These were shot (in a very non-artistic manner) with a Nikon D2H and 17-55mm f/2.8. Here ya go...

Paul Revere here...

John Hancock...

The back of John Hancock's tombstone...

A newborn from the 1600's. Notice the skull on the tombstone... these slowly got better as years passed. In the 1600's it was a skull... then it got wings... then it slowly became an angel a hundred years later.

Notice the nicer angel in this one...

I don't remember why the guide said this was done, but some tombstones wer e pummeled by a musket... this being one of them...

Another view...

Mike - Been Converged?

Nice photos... I will post some of the ones I have taken around the race track (Indy Car Racing...). One of my clients is a race team based out of Indy and I go to a handle of races each year. Once I get settled I will post them for you to take a look.

You know every time I keep checking out this forum, I keep wanting to buy new camera stuff and get out and take photos. You really make me jealous of you for doing this as much as you do.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Thanks Michael. These are pictures I took last year on a field trip with my son. In a few months, I'm going to Washington DC for a week on a field trip with him. I am going to have a blast taking pictures on that trip.

We are kind of between sports seasons now and its a good time for me to experiment with some other kinds of shooting... like the airport. Getting to shoot Indy... wow... that would be incredible.
    Mike - Been Converged?