+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

NorthEastFoto.com

I know that we have a lot of members located in the Northeastern US so I wanted to make you aware of a new venture we've launched. A couple of other folks and myself have launched a new forum targeting photography in the Northeast. I know there are a lot of photography forums out there, but nothing like what we hope to make this one. We have a good start already because we spawned it on another regional motosports site and then spun it off.

The site will focus on learning first and foremost, and will be a family friendly site like this one. There will be information about area shoots, places to shoot, rules and regulations, events, professionals needing assitance, etc. We will eventually have targeted photography areas for photos OF the Northeast... for example, the Adirondacks or Boston.

If you are remotely interested in any of this, we'd surely appreciate it if you stopped by and helped us get it going. Most of the current members are in Upstate NY, so we are particularly interested in finding charter members in other parts of the Northeast to give us an anchor point there. As with this site, there's no cost.

Check it out at http://NorthEastFoto.com !
    Mike - Been Converged?

Hey Mike! Just made it over here.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Hi Jay... welcome to the site!
    Mike - Been Converged?

Thanks. Now I have 2 of your sites to watch regularly. Better not open a third. I don't have that kind of time!

Great site. Really enjoyed looking around.
    Discount PDA Accessories / Verizon Lover