+ Reply to Thread
    Gadget Adicted Motorcycle Rider.

Brand New Here.....

....for the last three days I've been lurking, learning about the 6700 this site helped me pick out, so thanks all!! I thought I'd join, and since photography's the only section of the forum's I'm remotely familier with, I figured this was the best place to introduce myself to the collective.

The site's incredible, what a resource! Thanks to the host/admin/mods for making it such a great place to learn about these incredible devices!

Now, onto some pictures! (d70, various lenses...)

(taken with my little canon point and shoot)

Hope to continue learning much here, thank you all again for such a great resource!

Chris
    Last edited by ridetwistyroads; 12-16-2006 at 08:58 PM. Reason: spelling, or an effort to

wow,

excellent shots, special the first one. I very like it.

I am newbie here, hope learn something.

Very cool pictures. I really like the first one too. The water looks almost like a mist.
    Discount PDA Accessories / Verizon Lover

Those are awesome. If I had to vote, though, I'd give the highest marks to the first one. Truly amazing shot! How'd you do that one?
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)