+ Reply to Thread

Thread: XCPUScalar

TZ5

XCPUScalar

Hello again everyone... I have a ? about XCPU Scalar. I installed it on my G1, then decided to delete it. Now after removing it, I keep getting a Notification Error message saying Cannot execute XCPUScalar.exe. This message appears every time I power screen on to use phone which is many times/day so it's getting annoying. Would anyone know how to get rid of the message. I did soft resets & removed eveything w/ active sync. Thanks very much

Did you exit it before removing?
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

Clean up your registry, it is probably in there as well as an icon still in your startup menu.

Administrator
    go to your startup folder in your directory and get rid of the link for xcpu.

if you get a program like "Remover", it will clean up your folders for you..

TZ5
    Thanks for the replies...I'll double check all files. I can't remember if I exited before deleting but I did go through all windows files and deleted anything that said xcpu. I guess I must've missed one somewhere though. I'm also going to try the Remover program when I get the chance. Thanks again for the help!