+ Reply to Thread

how do i load the phone #'s from my sim card?

i have all my telephone numbers on my sim card. i've put the sim card in the ipaq 6315 and i can make calls. however, i can't figure out how to access the numbers that are located on the sim card. can anyone help me?

thanks in advance,

There is an icon at the bottom of the Today screen that is gray with a small yellow SIM with a red arrow that if you tap on it you get the contents of your SIM card address book. Here is my Today screen - it's the second icon from the right at the bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how do i load the phone #'s from my sim card?-bt200.jpg  
    John

On the Today screen, you can always double tap on the TMobile icon bar (not the box that reads "Call Log" nor "Voice Mail", but just T-Mobile). That should pull up the SIM contacts. Once there, you can copy to contacts under the "Tools" tab on the bottom.

Hi Guys,

I don't have any such icon on the bottom of my Today screen

How can I access my SIM contacts?

BTW, mine is not a T-Mobile version phone.

thanks,
    Darren

Did you check in Start--->Programs to see if there is a SIM Manager app located there? If not there, I'd look in Start---> Settings--->System to see if there is any SIM manager utility there.

If yours isn't a T-Mobile version, where did you get it? I assume you got it unlocked...
    John

Thanks, I found it! Just getting used to PPC....

Bought it off ebay. Its just a standard h6315 open to all networks. No branding etc...

cheers,
    Daz