+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy SD card is no more recognized

Hi all !
    For a few weeks, my 512 MB SD card is no more recognized by my iPaq 6515. 2 other SD cards aren't seen as well. When I insert an SD card, the screen lights on, but the file managers don't see them. Program shortcuts don't work.
    Yesterday, the iPaq did even worse : I realized that the 1 GB Mini-SD was completely empty !
    I have tried a hard reset : no change concerning SDs.
    Is there anything more I could try, or is this a real hardware problem ?
    Thanks !
    Guillaume

If you have hard reset and done a ground up install including reformating the cards and this still occurs, then its would be hardware. Cards do get corrupted at times, but from what you have posted it could be a SD slot issue.
    My PDA & SmartPhone History: Palm Vx; M505;TungstenT; NX60; iPaq 1910; I700; Treo 600; hx4700; MPx220; hw6515, Treo 700w, XV6700,, Treo 700p, Moto Q Black, Moto Q9h, BlackBerry 8310 & BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Storm 9530; Droid Incredible; iPhone4; Samsung Captivate; Samsung Fascinate; Droid X, Droid2 Global, Droid X; Droid Incredible. Funny how the familiar is where you end up in the end.

it may be your constantly install and deleting your software in your machine and sds, so you should solve the problem by using your pc to repaire the card