+ Reply to Thread
    Converged

PD 1.1.5 Now Available

Massive performance improvements on statistics recalculation have been implemented. This should help users who experience a "slow-down" on their device after finishing a call. Please download from Handango or PocketGear -- the build date is March 20.

Please give feedback on whether you notice any differences!

Thanks,
    Hudson Mobile
    Hudson Mobile Technologies, LLC
    Software for Networked Devices
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Unable to use TRIAL second tie around????

Tried hudsonmobile pd 1.1 version, trial version, when it first came out. Good ideas, but caused major problems on my i700, so i removed it even before my trial period was up. Now that hudsonmobile has obtained an i700 and done testing to fix software, i would again like to try there program, but every time i redownload it, i get a message saying trial period has expired. Come on hudsonmobile, do you really want to sell your software????? after the first time around, shouldn't we be able to test your product again, without having to take someone elses word, that you fixed all the bugs???

Converged
    Your frustration is understandable, and you raise a good issue -- we generally change the trial period when we up the version number, but I have been holding off on going to 1.2 because I wanted to make sure all the changes work well first.

I will make an update to the S/W that causes everyone who tried it before to get a new trial period and let you know when it is posted.

Thanks,
    Hudson Mobile Support
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Converged

Update is up!

Ok - the update has been posted - pls download from PocketGear and you will get a version that gives you a new 7 day trial period.

Also, the 'last call' display item is a little smarter now, showing a different readout for missed calls than actual calls with some duration.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Installed the new 1.1.5 and my device did a spontaneous soft reset followed by the white screen of death. It took 6 more soft resets to get the device to come back to life.

I am not sure if PD 1.1.5 did this or not but it was the only app I had recently installed. I did remove the old version prior to installing the new.

This may be coincidence but I wanted Hudson Mobile to know. I am doing a HR and fresh install of all so I know shortly.
    My PDA & SmartPhone History: Palm Vx; M505;TungstenT; NX60; iPaq 1910; I700; Treo 600; hx4700; MPx220; hw6515, Treo 700w, XV6700,, Treo 700p, Moto Q Black, Moto Q9h, BlackBerry 8310 & BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Storm 9530; Droid Incredible; iPhone4; Samsung Captivate; Samsung Fascinate; Droid X, Droid2 Global, Droid X; Droid Incredible. Funny how the familiar is where you end up in the end.

Converged
    Ugh - sorry to hear that. Please let us know what happens after the Hard Reset and see if this is repeatable. We had tested the 1.1.5 on an XDA and on the SPH-i700 with fine results.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Converged
    Actually, the version posted earlier today did not reset the trial period as I had thought. So -- a new version has been posted that correctly gives all users a new 7 day trial.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

All is well it was probably some bad chinese food in my I700 that caused it, but I am back up and running and will try out the new version with EN minute counter.
    My PDA & SmartPhone History: Palm Vx; M505;TungstenT; NX60; iPaq 1910; I700; Treo 600; hx4700; MPx220; hw6515, Treo 700w, XV6700,, Treo 700p, Moto Q Black, Moto Q9h, BlackBerry 8310 & BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Storm 9530; Droid Incredible; iPhone4; Samsung Captivate; Samsung Fascinate; Droid X, Droid2 Global, Droid X; Droid Incredible. Funny how the familiar is where you end up in the end.