+ Reply to Thread

Phone Dashboard for WM5

Noah..
    I haven't seen a post from you for a while and was wondering if there will be a WM5 version released soon. I saw mention of a beta that will fix some WM5 issues that exists somewhere. Please give us an update.
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Born Again Convergin ChrisSpera's Avatar
    Mark,

Version 1.9 is still in beta as far as I know. I've got it and have been helping Noah test it for a while now. It does work on both WM2003SE and WM5 devices. Its just a matter of Noah releasing the software, because as it stands, its usable, though there are a few minor issues that Noah is trying to address.

Unfortunately, Noah has got a severe case of Real Life right now. I understand he's working as fast as he can...
    Kind Regards,
    Christopher Spera
    Gear Diary Review Team

Thanks for the update Chris... I can understand a "severe case of Life"! I found the download link for the 1.9 beta (a link was posted in another forum) But when I try it on my Samsung i730 it locks up my phone after it installs... Hence it wiped my call logs and I'm not getting a very good eval of the 1.1.8 ver. And the Hudson mobile site wouldn't submit a support message... oh well. Still I'm amazed this is the only product that does cell phone usage tracking for the PPC phones. I got used to this ability with my 7135 and Rick Whitt's minutes plus. If Noah would like another beta tester I'd like to jump on board.
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.