+ Reply to Thread

Call Log Feature Request

Hey Noah...
    Here's a feature request, could you add the ability to sort calls in the call log by number. This way I can see all the calls made to a particular number grouped together for a given date range. It would also be nice to see that tied to the Contacts of a contact for that number exists. Agenda Fusion has something similar to what I'm thinking of. I find when I'm reviewing my call logs for billable hours it would be nice to see all the calls to the same number grouped together.
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Converged
    Actually, you can - check out the menu at the bottom of the call log screen - you should be able to sort the calls by date, by number, or buy bucket.

We have gotten several requests to link to contacts and show the contact name in the call log, and I am looking into implementing that.

-Noah
    Hudson Mobile Technologies, LLC
    Software for Networked Devices
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonmobile
    Actually, you can - check out the menu at the bottom of the call log screen - you should be able to sort the calls by date, by number, or buy bucket.
    duh I knew that... what was I thinking.. I wasn't

[/QUOTE]
    We have gotten several requests to link to contacts and show the contact name in the call log, and I am looking into implementing that.

-Noah[/QUOTE]
    Yeah that would be nice... as I review my calls I'm always trying to remember who's phone number that was!
    Thanks
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.