+ Reply to Thread
    Converged

Phone Dashboard 2.0 Beta

The 2.0 Phone Dashboard Beta is available for download here:

http://www.hudsonmobile.com/d/

The major new feature is SMS / MMS tracking , although we have made a few more usability improvements as well. Please soft reset after the upgrade completes.

Please send feedback to support AT hudsonmobile.com and not to the forum.

Best Regards,
    Noah
    Hudson Mobile Technologies, LLC
    Software for Networked Devices
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Hey all.. If you run this on a Samsung i730 it may cause your phone to lock up as it loads the Today screen. [THIS ISSUE NOW FIXED - SEE BELOW] At least thats what it does on mine. And if you don't have an application capable of giving you a safemode startup (such as Safemode, iLauncher, Pocket Plus to name a few) you may be stuck with doing a hard reset. This bug has crept up in past versions and was fixed... so I'm sure it will be fixed in this one. Just thought I would post a little warning cause I would hate to have someone lose everything to a hard reset..
    Mark
    Last edited by hudsonmobile; 03-22-2007 at 10:30 AM.
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Converged
    Mark -

Sorry to hear this and thanks for the heads up. I assume 1.9.4 worked fine on the device. I will run some tests with the i730 we have here and try to see what is going on - we haven't changed the code that fixed the bug earlier - perhaps it is something else.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Yeah.. 1.9.4 worked fine.. in fact I put that back on... I sent you detailed email too. Just wanted everyone here to know since you posted the beta link here. I know you'll make it good, you always have in the past.
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Converged
    All -

The issue on the Samsung i730 devices has been fixed, and new versions of the beta SW have been posted to the same location. Also, we have implemented new exception handling functionality that should minimize the chance of a reset being required in the future.

There is also a debug version of the beta software that will write a debug log to a storage card if you have one attached. If you are having issues with the regular version, please try the debug version and send us a log file.

Please continue to send beta feedback to our support email address. If these issues are resolved, we should be on track to release the code next week.
    www.hudsonmobile.com