+ Reply to Thread
    Converged

Smile Phone Dashboard 2.0 Released!

The Big News: Phone Dashboard 2.0 Released!
    We know it has been a while, but Hudson Mobile is very pleased to announce the availability of Phone Dashboard 2.0, the leading utility for Windows Mobile-based phones.

Phone Dashboard helps save you money because it keeps you from going over your monthly minutes. Phone Dashboard also saves you time by allowing you to easily view, sort and export your calling history for expense tracking.

A recent review in Pocket PC Magazine called Phone Dashboard "darn near perfect" and we think you'll agree!

Phone Dashboard allows you to:
    • Keep track of your phone and text message usage at a glance on your Today Screen
    • Configure alerts based on your cell phone plan so you are warned of potential overage charges
    • Simplify expense tracking by exporting your phone's call log to a spreadsheet
    • Easily review your past call history through graphs and a flexible call log
    • Check the current network status and signal strength
    • See if you are headed for a large monthly bill with projected usage statistics

With release 2.0, we extend Phone Dashboard to track SMS and MMS message usage as well as call usage - a feature that has been in popular demand. Other new features include more options to customize your phone plans including flexible weekends and call rounding, and improved logging, usability and performance. Now more than ever, Phone Dashboard gives you a complete picture of your phone usage.

For a limited time, Phone Dashboard 2.0 is available at a 25% discount from the already low retail price of $14.99. Just put Phone Dashboard in your cart on Handango (link here) and enter promotional code 88ABC493.

If you are a current, registered user of Phone Dashboard, the upgrade can be downloaded for free and your existing registration code will continue to work. We recommend that all users upgrade to the latest software version.

If you are a user of IP Dashboard, and have since purchased a Windows Mobile phone, now is a great time to trial Phone Dashboard. You can download a risk-free trial of Phone Dashboard here.

We'd like to thank all of our reviewers and loyal users for the wonderful feedback we've received on Phone Dashboard. Please keep your suggestions and product ideas coming!

All the best,
    Hudson Mobile
    support@hudsonmobile.com
    Hudson Mobile Technologies, LLC
    Software for Networked Devices
    www.hudsonmobile.com

SMS problem using HP6915 Windows Mobile 5

The SMS sent and received is not updating properly on my HP6915. I have sent a few SMS's to test and received a few SMS's but the counter just stay at 0. I have not deleted the messages for the last 24hours. The minutes update properly.

Converged
    Hi -

I just responded to you over email - we had one other user have similar issues on the HP 6915 as well, and we have sent out debug versions of the software to learn more.

We should get some answers shortly and will post a fix.

Thanks,
    Hudson Mobile
    www.hudsonmobile.com

I have installed PhoneDashboard 2.0 on my I-Mate Jasjam.

Unfortunately the SMS counter is not working and just stays at zero. This is a similar problem as already mentioned by Serage.

By going to the SMS/MMS tab in the settings I have ensured that the SMS: Unlimited radio button is clicked but to no avail.

The call logging on the other hand works perfectly.

Hope to see a solution soon.

Regards

Converged
    I believe we have a fix for both the SMS issue and the duplicate calls issue in 2.0. We would like you to try it and see:

http://www.hudsonmobile.com/d/phodash_setup_201.exe
    http://www.hudsonmobile.com/d/phodas..._201_debug.exe (Debug Version)

You can try the regular version first and see if that works - if the problem persists, please install the debug version and send me another log file.

Best Regards,
    Hudson Mobile Support
    www.hudsonmobile.com

The fix did not work on my HP6915. I sent two messages and received 2 messages. It only updated one sent message after a few hours. I installed the debug version but it has not yet created a debug file. I sent 2 messages after running the debug version and no debug file yet!

Converged
    Serage -

Sorry to hear that - the debug file should be called shell32_logXX and should be in the top level directory on your device.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

New user here, any solution yet to resolve the duplicated call log and sms
    counter not showing correct sms sent/recvd ? I am using HP6818 and facing
    the same issue. Thanks.

Converged
    Are you using 2.0.1? That seems to have fixed the duplicate call issue for most people, although some are still having issues with SMS counting.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Yes I am using v2.0.1 and still having same duplicate call log recorded issue.
    Even v1.9.4 also having above issue but after soft reset, call log back to normal. However, with v2.0.1 no matter how many times I reset the device,
    duplicated records still there.

I am also experiencing problems with the SMS counter after sending messages - not counting sent messages.

I am using the 2.01 Registered Version (if that makes a difference).

Another problem I am having is when I go into the settings for any reason, my minutes seem to roll back to where they were since the last time I was in the settings - ie:

I had 87 minutes logged after being the the settings.

A few days later I had around 128 minutes and I went into the settings to show someone the features of the phone.

When I exited the settings, I seen that it rolled back to 87 minutes.

I am using the HTC P3300 w/ WM5.

Hi
    I am also experiencing problems with the SMS counter sending and received messages - not counting messages.
    I am trying Phone Dashboard 2.0 and 2.01 trial.
    My PDA is T-Mobile MDA Vario with T-Mobile firmware version 2.24. (WM 5)
    Last edited by Krtko; 04-24-2007 at 12:34 PM.

Hi,

I'm using O2 Xda Atom Life and installed Phone Dashboard 2.0.1. SMS/MMS counter not working.

By the way, is it possible to count the SMS by the length of the message? Same goes to MMS, count by the size of the MMS (let say 50kb per MMS?)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonmobile
    Are you using 2.0.1? That seems to have fixed the duplicate call issue for most people, although some are still having issues with SMS counting.
    Regading the duplicate entries in call log file, after using the command under
    Usage --> Options = Rebuild Log Files... and so far call log entries looks ok.
    As for sms counters, still same issue as what the rest having.

I reverted back to my earlier non SMS supporting version!

The SMS counter works for me if I leave a message for at least four hours in either your inbox or your sent items. It is frustrating!

Converged
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertech View Post
    Yes I am using v2.0.1 and still having same duplicate call log recorded issue.
    Even v1.9.4 also having above issue but after soft reset, call log back to normal. However, with v2.0.1 no matter how many times I reset the device,
    duplicated records still there.
    Have you tried rebuilding the call log from the Usage | Usage Options screen? This should restore the program to match your phone's call log.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

Converged
    Quote Originally Posted by serage View Post
    The SMS counter works for me if I leave a message for at least four hours in either your inbox or your sent items. It is frustrating!
    Serage - what "refresh interval" are you using in the Plan | Advanced tab? PD should check the SMS folder approximately every refresh interval (although if the phone is sleeping it may not happen). If you use a lower refresh interval it should update more often. We will look into this as well.
    www.hudsonmobile.com

My refresh interval is 30 seconds. As I indicated earlier it takes hours before it upates.

can you make a version of dashboard that tracks SMS messeges in my treo 750? it uses palms threaded messeging program.

Well I thought I was the only crazy one but it is nice to see it isnt just me. I have a XV6700 with WM5 and using Dashboard v2.0.1 (registered). I also am not seeing where it is tracking SMS (I dont use MMS). Everything else works great.

However, one thing I may want to add is that I do not use the default SMS app in my phone and have installed a palm threaded app but then went over to the contact manager used by PocketCM Contacts & Keyboard and this seems to not place the SMS in the same place as the default app would do.

I have provided some screen shots to maybe better assist the support we have here. TIA everyone,

Here is screenshot #1 you can see in my Today screen menu I have an Inbox and a Messaging box. This is because the threaded app is different from the OEM app and they seem to be relocated to someplace else. I do know all the data (SMS's and the numbers in the drop down of numbers past numbers that have been used) are stored in the Windows directory and the file is PalmMsgV001. So although I can manually delete whatever SMS I want, if I want to delete the number history that I have sent msgs to I can browse to this file and delete it. When I do this I will delete not only that number history but also any SMS stored in there.

Screenshot #2 simply shows the Today screen with both the Inbox and Message box

Screenshot #3 shows the default Inbox directories. Normally (without the threaded app) this would have MMS, SMS, Other and Outlook. But when you install the threaded app it moves this folder somewhere else.

Screenshot #4 shows the directory of the Messages box. Notice that there are 2 msgs over 24-48 hours so whereas someone else here on the thread said it took theirs well over 4hrs to show up, mine does not work this way. But I am willing to bet they are not using a threaded app.

Screenshot #5 shows the dropdown menu for the folders to choose where the SMS are at. Note: this looks as where the default Inbox would be located at. Is it possible we could get a "Browse" button to specify where the SMS are at?

Currently using a rooted Droid X