+ Reply to Thread

PD Internal Error when there are numbers in the M2M/Free tab

Phone Dashboard 2.01
    I am using a HTC Touch and installed PD 2.01. I get an error PD Internal Error on my screen when I have setup numbers in the M2M/Free tab. I remove them and the error goes away. Any reason why this happens?

I don't know, I wish I did. I posted over a month ago about this problem and have sent a couple of emails to hudson but haven't received a response. I believe it has something to do with the version of Windows Mobile on the new units as it worked fine on my Windows Mobile 5 unit.
    Thanks,

Andy

Did either of you ever get an answer for this? If not, I'm going to get handango to refund the money because then they will contact the developer and if they do not contact me in two days with satisfactory response, I will get my money back. The majority of my calls are M2M and this bug will majorly skew my peak minutes.

No I didn't. I actually posted about this 2 months ago prior to this post but that one is no longer here. I have tried contacting Hudson Mobile directly and am not getting any response there either. I must that that I have used this since inception and it's great but doesn't work correctly on the newest os's.

Andy