+ Reply to Thread

Switching Servers

I have enjoyed reading your messages for many months and have learned much, but not enough. I have a Sprint Kyocera 6035 which I have registered on Pay & Talk from Telus in BC Canada. I have my MSL Code and have removed that annoying Sprint bannner, and personalized with my own logo, I have used the various tools from this site and am eternally grateful for all the advise. Now I need unique help. I need to take the next step and put the TELUS software in to replace the Sprint KT1.1.19 so that I may take advantage of the little things like call display that come from full digital PCS service. HELP PLEASE<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

OK so nobody cares about TELUS, neither do I anymore switched to Bell, they have activated on full digital and all is well.

Good to hear. Take care.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

bell mobility settings...

hi,
    bigburd,

you are on bell mobility, from your post anyways, what are the bell settings? all the people i have been able to speak with (at bell) are useless and don't know how to configure my phone for the data/browsing package that i am paying for.

i am sure it isn't rocket science, but no one knows.

any offerings?

mooseman

Right the browser option is not offered outside of Ontario, just like our federal gov't they don't know we exist. They have what they call data to go in Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton and in BC in the Lower Mainland and Victoria, I am in Parksville on the Island so am SOL. I have a dial up service but am lobbying hard with Bell for a better solution, surprised they haven't told you this, try the website http://www.bell.ca/shop/application/commercewf you may have better results not having to deal with a person, let me know how you make out.

well to get them to say anything is tough. no one knows anything.
    unless it is 1x.
    got closer today. but still missing a few pieces.
    will keep at them and let you know where i get to on this.

thanks for your response.

moose.