+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lotus Notes

Post Lotus Notes

Will the Kyocera 7135 sync with Lotus Notes? If so does it require additional software?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    bj

Yes. You need IntelliSync as the conduit. Works great.
    Last edited by wahoo5; 10-30-2003 at 10:47 AM.

I use PylonPro for my sync 7135 to Notes 6.5. I started with a Palm III, then a 6035, and now a 7135. On the Notes side I started with R3 and now Notes6.5.

I use PylonPro because I have 4 Notes Apps on the Palm. A time tracking App. You can use PylonPro to port a Notes app to the Palm. Not bad but it can be better.

I also have Notes databases sync to my Address Book on the Palm. I can have more then one database synced to the Palm's address book.

PylonPro is from adanvtgo.com

Thats just my 2 cents.

Jack...

My choice is mNotes both for replicating (not synching) with my destop via hotsync and for wireless replicating via Telus 1X and qnc. mNotes enables me to replicate my address book, journal, appointments, and email through our Domino server while out of the office - it works much like a mini Lotus Notes client.

Since I live and die by being able to immediately receive and send my Notes emails wherever I may be, mNotes has saved my tail more than a few times. While I still prefer Blackberry for wireless email, mNotes has been a wholely satisfactory second choice.

You might wish to take a look at www.commontime.com. . I have found their email support to be both quick and helpful.

We all seem to have our favourites. I have been using mNotes for several years, originally on my PocketPC and now on my much used and much appreciated 7135.

Good luck with your search.