+ Reply to Thread

Just got Kyocera 7135 in Suburban Philly!!

Hey all,
    I just purchased a 7135 in a Verizon store in suburban Philly! I walked in and asked when they would be selling them....and he said they had gotten 3 in on Friday and HOW MANY WOULD I LIKE???

It's time to get off the board and into the stores!!!!!!!!

Ooops..gotta go...my 7135 is ringing!!!

Pheelin Phantastic in Philly!!:devillook :cashwalle :Fro:<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

How much?

Re: Just got Kyocera 7135 in Suburban Philly!!

Originally posted by speclcajun
    Hey all,
    I just purchased a 7135 in a Verizon store in suburban Philly! I walked in and asked when they would be selling them....and he said they had gotten 3 in on Friday and HOW MANY WOULD I LIKE???

It's time to get off the board and into the stores!!!!!!!!

Ooops..gotta go...my 7135 is ringing!!!

Pheelin Phantastic in Philly!!:devillook :cashwalle :Fro:
    Details, Details!!!???

How much did they charge? Was that with a new plan, renewal of an existing plan, did you qualify for New Every Two discount...?

What is the Phone Software/ PDA Software version (go to the Phone info application, then select Software from the menu)?

Alan

Wasn't he the one slamming us for always talking about the 7135 just two nights ago. Hmm...

Re: Just got Kyocera 7135 in Suburban Philly!!

Originally posted by speclcajun
    What is wrong with all of you???
    Get a life!!!!!
    Nothing better to do than rant and rave about A PHONE day and night when there is so much else going on in the world??
    GET A LIFE!!!!

By the Way...I LOVE lying and Slamming you guys when you call me at SPRINT!!! I hope WE NEVER CARRY THAT STUPID S.O.B. of a phone!!! GEEKS! GEEKS!GEEKS!
    Hmmm... I thought that you worked for Sprint and that all of us here were a bunch of geeks and need to get a life? :eyesroll
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

I can tell you for a fact that no Verizon store has them....

speclcajun, go get a real job so you can actually afford a phone of this magnitude.

I stopped in 2 large VZW sotres today in NJ and both said very similar things:

1. No, not yet.

2. Sometime in the comming weeks...:eyesscan

This was what was told to me by 2 local VZW guys who I trust. I don't know them very well, just local guys in the 2 LARGE local VZW sotres in the area that have always been knowledgable and willing to share what they know to be hard fact, they are smart enough to know not to spread rumors and one of the guys has visited this forum but is not a regular:Fro:

Well, anyway...I am a recent 6035 newbie and I am loving this phone more and more with each new day. The battery life on this puppy is PERFECT !!! I get 2 full days on a single 8hr. charge. Very impressive. I use the #777 qnc settings to take advantage of my FREE nights & weekends, and use close to 1000 min a month in Peak airtime for 99% voice calls. I happen to think thats great battery life. :redspotda

7135? I'll wait. :devillookI'll keep reading all the great, useful input from so many ppl here and be prepared to make a seamless transition sometime between late summer and mid fall this year. We shall see...

audio_*****:awink
    Audio_***** :)
    6035-7135-Treo 650