+ Reply to Thread
    PPC6800 OWNER (ALLTEL SERVICE) GREGHARKINS's Avatar

Digital To Analog

Anyone notice their phones switching for no reason from digital to analog? I nocticed today my phone was on digital and then it was on analog. I had to do a soft reset to get it off, powering on and off had no effect.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    GREG HARKINS
    GREGHARKINS@BRINGINGFUNTOYOU.COM
    www.bringingfuntoyou.com

Yes---

Even worse--mine seems to fail to pick up the analog signal like it should and instead just says "searching". When there is a strong digital signal it is great---otherwise it seems to have a little trouble---

Cloudy and Greg, I was searching all day today in a non HOME market for me... I went to a Verizon store and after they got over seeing their first 7135, they called a KYO tech and they found that the phone has some sort of a default that needs to be set up correctly or the phone keeps re-setting the roaming setting to "No Roaming" instead of "Automatic"... I think he dialed 111111, send and changed the functions from that menu to allow me to travel in other markets than just home... I am not sure, so I would suggest you go to a Verizon store for sure if your on VZW...???